PDA

View Full Version : just drop in a new fuel pump

scream97
01-31-2010, 01:05 PM
just drop in a new fuel pump ,filter, fpr and the car still will not start need help please:dis:

Team Got Oil?
01-31-2010, 02:52 PM
Verify fuel pressure on the rail.

scream97
01-31-2010, 04:33 PM
just got it to start and run gave it shot of starter fluid. it had not been started in 2 years

now its time to work on my low 13sec time slip now teamgotoil got any advice dont have alot of money but got alot of brain

Team Got Oil?
01-31-2010, 06:49 PM
Not too good with drag stuff. Bone, 1lomaro, freakv6, will....those guys can help with suggestions for speed. I do, however, have some really good oil.

Order a bottle of AMSOIL PI to help with cleaning the gunk out of the fuel injectors and the rest of the fuel system.

freakv6
02-01-2010, 10:01 AM
just got it to start and run gave it shot of starter fluid. it had not been started in 2 years

now its time to work on my low 13sec time slip now teamgotoil got any advice dont have alot of money but got alot of brain

Your best bet for pulling a 13 sec slip with as little money as you can is going to be nitrous. Intake, headers, some colder plugs and a 100 shot should do it nicely. Most important thing not to skimp on would be the saftey stuff for the spray.

scream97
02-01-2010, 10:50 PM
thats in the workiing

1LOMARO
02-02-2010, 08:14 PM
1st and foremost... save your pennies and lunch money.... save up enough to start with some supporting mods. Headers, catback, CAI, and even a set of gears and LSD if you don't already have them.... alittle weight reduction would also help get you on your way!!!! Then aim for the big ticket items such as cam, heads, injectors, fuel pump, and eventually nitrous or turbo/supercharger .....