Go Back   V6 F-Body.com > Announcements, Classifieds & Updates > Classifieds > V6F-Body.com Stuff
Notices

V6F-Body.com Stuff Coming soon... Media, T-shirts, Decals. Show off your V6F-body Pride!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-11-2013, 02:50 AM
Droner
LS PLUS Supporting Membership
Administrator

Default v6f-body.com Forum Sticker (new order)

Ok folks. I'll be ordering an initial order for the new stickers. I need to know if any one wants to commit to buying. Here are the details.

I've been talking to Nicole at Sixspeedgraphix.com. She has a nice setup on her site that will enable us to purchase them at anytime. This also means one at a time. This will also help the site as a portion of the sale comes back to us.

Here is the site (our site stickers are not yet setup but after this initial order we will get it setup.)
http://www.sixspeedgraphix.com/

The cost on SSG.com will be $5 plus shipping. Our initial order will be $5 with free shipping because we are getting a bulk price (also see note at the bottom for multiple quantity pricing). I'll order the initial order and send you which ever color you would like. We are going to use some of these for the site which I'll explain in other threads.

The Sticker 10in wide. The standard colors are listed

Matte Black
Matte Red
Matte White
Gloss Blue
Gloss Pink

Custom colors can be found here

This is the New Sticker which is slightly different than the previous versions. I re-drew it for high resolution and changed the font.

Let me know what you want on this first order. If you want one of the standard colors please post your order on this thread. For custom colors I can add to but I may add a dollar because its not one of the bulk colors.

The cost will be $5 each and $3 for each additional sticker.

send payments to xpbr2000@gmail.com by 11.22.13

Include your order, user name, and address

96 Camaro Cam'd anti-Coupe
Dyno'd @ 213 RWHP (NA)
"OperationX"

Last edited by xpbr2000; 10-16-2017 at 10:47 AM.

Go Back   V6 F-Body.com > Announcements, Classifieds & Updates > Classifieds > V6F-Body.com Stuff