PDA

View Full Version : vid for ya.

ALLCAMMIN96
06-22-2011, 05:57 PM
here just a crapy vid for you guys. my buddy took it off his phone. but it give you a general sense of what headers and a high flow cat with a glasspack sounds like. its only on there for now until i do the x pipe. http://youtu.be/6lmDd3mg8TU

Throwback Bird
06-22-2011, 09:03 PM
Sound pretty good man.

grn97rs
06-22-2011, 10:09 PM
i like the rumble. its quite a bit more lopey than my gt1 but for exhaust id reccomend going with an h pipe and borla setup. i just got mine done with borla turbo mufflers $260parts, $400 labor not cheap but it sounds pretty killer. no rasp, completely different tone, and its quiet with no drone at cruising speeds yet loud as hell when you get into the power band

ALLCAMMIN96
06-22-2011, 11:51 PM
h pipes are nice but these have the same duration and lift as a 305 i belive and the x pipe will flow better i belive. but i am stuck at that point where i need to make up my mine. but yeah sorry the vid was pretty crappy lol

ALLCAMMIN96
06-22-2011, 11:52 PM
260 bills are bad but i would do it myself. i hate other people touching my car lol. plus it would save me the 400 bills. lol no offense. but hell yeah thanks bud. got love the baby v8s

grn97rs
06-24-2011, 01:40 AM
youre right about the x pipe flowing better than an h pipe setup but the differences aren't staggering. the main reasons i did go through with an h pipe setup is it was cheaper in parts and if you ever checked on youtube the green camaro with true dual borla xr-1 h pipe setup sounded like sex. its all personal preference but hey im a sound guy. lol

ALLCAMMIN96
06-24-2011, 07:52 AM
youre right about the x pipe flowing better than an h pipe setup but the differences aren't staggering. the main reasons i did go through with an h pipe setup is it was cheaper in parts and if you ever checked on youtube the green camaro with true dual borla xr-1 h pipe setup sounded like sex. its all personal preference but hey im a sound guy. lol

oh dude ive herd that car and its on my favorites on my account on youtube. that car inspired me to cam my car and build it little by little. but i think im gonna look into a h pipe if its cheaper.