View Full Version : What is the...

06-30-2011, 03:58 PM
thing on top of the intake plenum.. it connects the pcv valve hose and another...
its the T fitting
whats that exactly called, i cant find it anywhere..
PCV hose tee? mines cracked
links would be great too!

06-30-2011, 05:06 PM
Go to the dealer or gmpartsdirect.com. its called the pcv valley harness kit.

Throwback Bird
06-30-2011, 05:34 PM
I was just going to say go to gm and see. Or of a junk car.

07-02-2011, 10:31 PM
To get to the water pump, it says you need to remove the power steering bracket... in order to do this you need to remove the pulley to get the bolts behind it.. that didnt go so well.... then again, i used some type of bolt puller (bolted in to the pulley shaft and was supposed to use 2 wrenches or something), not the 3 jaw one.. 3 jaw work? Supposedly you can move it out of the way without removing the pulley? How.. Where are the bolts i need to remove, behind it? In front? Pictures would be great, unless really specific text =/

Throwback Bird
07-03-2011, 12:41 AM
I didn't pull my pulley off, ill have to look at my car tomorrow. All I did was unbolt it from the engine and lay it toto the side, I don't recall it being difficult.

07-03-2011, 03:00 AM
Don't take the pulley off. There is one or two bolts behind the pump bracket but you can get to them. Then just move the whole steering pump bracket aside.