PDA

View Full Version : factory radio

camaro211z28
08-28-2012, 11:13 AM
ok you guys r gonna laugh at me about this one. i got a 99 camaro with a delco factory radio with tape player. the drive belt broke in the tape player and im on the hunt for a drive belt. no i dont listen to tapes, i just use a tape with a cord on it an sc plug it into my phone and listen to music. i dont want a aftermarket cd player. anybody kmow any electronic places that may carry this?

kdm212
08-28-2012, 11:32 AM
ok you guys r gonna laugh at me about this one. i got a 99 camaro with a delco factory radio with tape player. the drive belt broke in the tape player and im on the hunt for a drive belt. no i dont listen to tapes, i just use a tape with a cord on it an sc plug it into my phone and listen to music. i dont want a aftermarket cd player. anybody kmow any electronic places that may carry this?

probably cheaper to replace the delco unit altogether. nah man i think its cool you stay stock. no laughing here.

xpbr2000
08-28-2012, 11:39 AM
what i would do is get an FM modulator. and hook your phone in that way. the module goes inline with your antenna and you tune your radio to a set station. plug in your phone and go.

AUscorp1
08-28-2012, 10:45 PM
I agree on the FM modulator.