Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Awesome Section!!!

I will be putting down retard power. Think 265+ . U still need a ton of bolt ins to get the 3.8 anywhere near 300

93 3.4 Firebird
    Pacesetter Headers, Flowmaster 80, Comp 1.6 RR, Custom Cam, Cloyes 2x Set, P&P Heads & Intakes, Ram Air Intake, Posi Rear w/3.42's and Disk Brakes, OBD-1 Swap.
    Cam and Heads by 60Inclusive.com Tune By Wot-Tech.com

I think I could live with 265 and be happy...I mean we are talking 100+ HP gain which I would be happy with...which is why I am scowering this site to see what kind of power I can get out of these cars with out spending stupid amounts of money. 300 was just the number that I figured I would shoot for. This doesn't seem to be crazy expensive due to the fact that a lot of the parts will be used anyway.

Main thing is thanks for the write up so far can't wait to see further progress and it has my brain turning that's for sure.

well there no substitute for cubic inches, the V8 will always have the upper hand. even with the 3.8 you will still spend almost just as much to squeez what you can from them. the parts for them are pricey to me. There are some awesome mods for the 3.8 cause of the way the set up of the motor is. forced induction is the best way to get the power with out spray, if the motor is able to handle it.

3.4L with some goodies
    custom paint with a touch of 1978
    http://www.v6f-body.com/showthread.php?t=3065

no problem man. As things progress I will update but right now i'm out of cashhhh

93 3.4 Firebird
    Pacesetter Headers, Flowmaster 80, Comp 1.6 RR, Custom Cam, Cloyes 2x Set, P&P Heads & Intakes, Ram Air Intake, Posi Rear w/3.42's and Disk Brakes, OBD-1 Swap.
    Cam and Heads by 60Inclusive.com Tune By Wot-Tech.com

I know what you mean...heck right now I am just doing good keeping gas in one of them...I forgot how much more expensive it is to drive a car then a motorcycle. Besides I have to fix the little things before I can start on the big things.

Thread Information