Thread: homemade o2 simulators for under ten bucks

Default homemade o2 simulators for under ten bucks

All your going to need for this mod are two spark plug de-fowlers that you can pick up at any auto parts store they are usually in the HELP! Brand section. Just drill out one de-fowler with a 9/16 bit then screw it into the other de-fowler. Screw into your cat and install o2 sensor into other end. Sorry for lack of pics I m sure some of y'all have heard of this mod or have done it but I didn't see a thread about it on here so I decided to post it up for anyone that may need the info. They worked great on my 99 2door tahoe. I had the cats gutted and these kept the cel off until the motor popped. If anyone has questions on this mod if you never heard of it before just hit me up I'll be more than happy to help.

I follow the ABC's of life...Ass,Booze,and Camaros

We're the pics ?????

Sent from my dustin's phone
    using Tapatalk

I did this for my girlfriends elantra because it had a blocked cat so I spaced the o2 same way ^^^ then punched the cat snd took it to smog pass first try but on her car they only check the ecm for codes no tail pipe probe some times I have to pull the de-Fowlers then plug the o2 back in and run the car for a day then plug them back in but runs fine would run better with a tune

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I437P using Tapatalk

Thread Information