Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37454647

Thread: 3.4L/3400

It was supposed to . The tuner bailed so now I get to do it all by myself. Wish me luck!
    '95 3.4L Camaro-- Top end swap in progress >

xpbr2000 is offline Freaky Poster LS PLUS Supporting Membership
    Administrator

boooooo! Good luck Sir, Good luck.

96 Camaro Cam'd anti-Coupe
    Dyno'd @ 213 RWHP (NA)
    OperationX thread
    OperationX blog
    FrankForged.com

Short time lurker, first time poster.

RdH, I've been reading your posts on several sites, other than this one, for awhile. Then a couple of weeks ago I stumbled across this site and your post and I see the recent update. Awesome to see that it runs!

Had problems registering. Contacted xpbr2000 through FrankForged and got the problem fixed so here I am.

I've got a similar build going in my S10 except for the 28# injectors. Got mine running about 2 months ago. Then I had a rear main seal leak, transmission rebuild and some personal stuff going on, so I'm just now getting back to tuning. I think I can help get you started.

I haven't seen you mention any tuning or logging software. TunerCat has a new PCM_V6 definition version L that finally has fuel injector flow rate. It's dated 6/2019. Got some new constants and tables. Most important one is the Idle VE table.

If you contact them about the software give them your VIN number and they will send you an updated BIN file with the correct tables filled in.

For datalogging I'm using Scan94/95 from GaryDoug. Then import the logs into Trimalyzer. That takes some fine finagling to get it right.

I can help with the initial tuning if you want. might speed it up a bit and remove some frustration. I'm no expert. only previous experience is tuning the LT1 in my S10 Blazer. Don't hate me cause it's not a Camaro.
    Last edited by Sparky; Yesterday at 11:43 PM.

I just picked up my ALDL cable the today finally. I'm hoping that a friend is going to be able to help me tune it via email, but it's a very daunting task for me at this point.
    '95 3.4L Camaro-- Top end swap in progress >

Thread Information