Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: G18 Roll Call!

xpbr2000 is offline Freaky Poster LS PLUS Supporting Membership
    Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Nas Escobar View Post
    I know. One day I'll show up. Hopefully it's not G28 though hahahaha
    it would be nice to know that there will be a g28. thats a stretch to assume it will last another 10 years but hopefully if people continue to commit to coming it will keep happening.

96 Camaro Cam'd anti-Coupe
    Dyno'd @ 213 RWHP (NA)
    OperationX thread
    OperationX blog
    FrankForged.com

Yeah, but I don't have the best of luck to be honest. I've been trying to do a roadtrip but haven't been able to do so since 2011. There's always something going around or coming up.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Nas Escobar View Post
    Yeah, but I don't have the best of luck to be honest. I've been trying to do a roadtrip but haven't been able to do so since 2011. There's always something going around or coming up.
    haha i know that feeling. I have to start planning for the gathering about nov or dec

Dyno'd @ 213 RWHP (NA)
    OperationX thread
    OperationX blog
    FrankForged.com

Sigh. Looks like the aftermath of both of wife's parents passing away in the last 10 weeks will keep me from making the trip. She has to stay in Houston for a while to take care of estate business, and if I leave for Atlanta, there's nobody to watch and take care of our kids.

Also, I drove the car to Austin and back today, and I was not happy about it's performance and MPG. Pretty pathetic on both counts.

Not happy at all, but I have to do the right thing and put my family's needs ahead of my own. My wife has been through hell and back lately, this is not the time to take a 5 day vacation just for the heck of it.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by 58mark View Post
    Sigh. Looks like the aftermath of both of wife's parents passing away in the last 10 weeks will keep me from making the trip. She has to stay in Houston for a while to take care of estate business, and if I leave for Atlanta, there's nobody to watch and take care of our kids.

Also, I drove the car to Austin and back today, and I was not happy about it's performance and MPG. Pretty pathetic on both counts.

Not happy at all, but I have to do the right thing and put my family's needs ahead of my own. My wife has been through hell and back lately, this is not the time to take a 5 day vacation just for the heck of it.

that's too bad. Family comes first. Nobody here is going to bash for that. there is always next year I appreciate you chiming in and letting us know.

Dyno'd @ 213 RWHP (NA)
    OperationX thread
    OperationX blog
    FrankForged.com

Thread Information