Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: 96 Honda Accord

Well, that's a bite in the bag.

My 2000 Camaro SS/RS Wannabe. Proud non-member of PHK

Well. This was the straw that broke the camel's back. After this all was great as I got a rental covered by the other lady's insurance. Sadly being a 96 it was a total loss. Repairs were appraised at $4700 just looking from the outside. Obviously I got very little. Not enough to get another. On top of that, once we returned the rental, and went back to my girls camry, the balance shaft gears gave out. 313k miles. Its toast. We work with our cars. Moved to NC. Signed a lease on an apartment. Lady pulls out in front of us. A month later we have no cars and cant pay the rent. Booked at 4 different rental places to get there to pick up a car only to be told no as I have no credit card. So back to Florida.

And goodbye to my favorite Accord.

Sent from my SM-J737VPP using Tapatalk
    Last edited by wchiarizzio; 07-25-2019 at 10:37 AM.

xpbr2000 is offline Freaky Poster LS PLUS Supporting Membership
    Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by wchiarizzio View Post
    Well. This was the straw that broke the camel's back. After this all was great as I got a rental covered by the other lady's insurance. Sadly being a 96 it was a total loss. Repairs were appraised at $4700 just looking from the outside. Obviously I got very little. Not enough to get another. On top of that, once we returned the rental, and went back to my girls camry, the balance shaft gears gave out. 313k miles. Its toast. We work with our cars. Moved to NC. Signed a lease on an apartment. Lady pulls out in front of us. A month later we have no cars and cant pay the rent. Booked at 4 different rental places to get there to pick up a car only to be told no as I have no credit card. So back to Florida.

And goodbye to my favorite Accord.

Sent from my SM-J737VPP using Tapatalk
    damn, this is tough. That sucks it went south that quick. Let us know whats going on when you get it figured out. I hate this kind of stuff.

96 Camaro Cam'd anti-Coupe
    Dyno'd @ 213 RWHP (NA)
    OperationX thread
    OperationX blog
    FrankForged.com

That's terrible to hear and things getting tough.

Thread Information