Go Back   V6 F-Body.com > Rides, Modifications & Racing > Other Rides > Motorcycle, ATV, etc
Motorcycle, ATV, etc Small vehicles: Motorcycle, ATV, etc

Old 01-14-2019, 05:03 PM

Default 1984 Suzuki GS550ES

So, my bro has been trying to get me to buy a motorcycle for a long time. As much as I like them, I could never pull my funds away from my cars to get one. My brother's answer to this was to buy me one for Christmas, lol
This is my 1984 Suzuki GS550ES project bike. It didn't cost too much, but it came with a clean title. The bike needs a lot of work though. Most of it being electrical, which is an area that I've always had a tough time in. I feel like I am constantly chasing ghosts! I have been watching a lot of youtube videos about wiring, so I'm hoping that it will aid me enough that I can fix the issues the bike is having. I'll post updates here as they come.

Old 01-15-2019, 01:00 PM
Droner
LS PLUS Supporting Membership
Administrator

Thats pretty nice. i've always wanted a sport bike. I would have had a 2000 ninja 250 when i was 18 or so. but didn't have the credit so i didn't get it. since then i've always wanted to have a sport bike to ride but like you never had a reason to pull funds

96 Camaro Cam'd anti-Coupe
Dyno'd @ 213 RWHP (NA)
"OperationX"

Go Back   V6 F-Body.com > Rides, Modifications & Racing > Other Rides > Motorcycle, ATV, etc